Sign up and join the community and I will share with you:
- Creative problem-solving technics
- Ways of raising your rate as a freelancer
- My struggles and learnings running a product design agency
- My successes and failures from UX consulting
- Book recommendations which were game-changing for me
- Making a decent living out of your freelance business
Don't miss out. Get in!
You’ll get one e-mail every two weeks. Unsubscribing is always one click away.
No spam, no pish-posh.
No BS Attitute. Don’t sign up if you except:
- Mindless on the glorification of being a freelancer or entrepreneur (it is tough, but worth it!) A service business can sometimes be pretty shitty. I won’t hide that from you.
- Promising unrealistic things that will make you feel like a failure
- „Hacking“ your way into success. Forget that. There is no such thing.
- Finally earn millions of dollars with freelance design
Good things take time.
That’s the truth. Unfortunately, that can’t be marketed as sexy as overnight successes. Making a lasting impact in design and your business or anywhere else is a matter of showing up and putting in the work, day in day out. It’s not about searching for the magic bullet or waiting for that „one“ moment which all of a sudden changes anything.
I won’t teach and preach things I haven’t accomplished or live up to.
Can I show you how to earn millions with freelance design? No, I haven’t done it myself yet.
I’d rather show you how you can make a decent living with something you love while staying ethically correct